The Most Delicious Homemade Pizza You'll Ever Make!
Who doesn't love pizza? Certainly not us, we love it! But we don't always want to spend money on ordering pizza from restaurants, plus you never know whether it's going to be delicious or not. That's why, we suggest making it at home - and we have the best pizza base recipe for you to create the most delicious pizza ever! You can always add or remove base ingredients or toppings, and make it your own.
Ingredients (makes 2 pizzas):
- 300 grams of shredded cheese (of course, you can always add more if you love cheesy pizza like we do!)
- 1 tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mozzarella (we recommend adding the mozzarella after the pizza has been cooked through 90% of the way, that way the delicious flavour of the mozzarella is kept and the pizza doesn't get too watery)
- Any vegetables (we recommend frying them up in some oil in a pan before adding them to the pizza to cook in the oven, otherwise they turn out slightly undercooked)
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees celsius.
2) In a small bowl, mix the tomato concentrate, olive oil, water, garlic powder, oregano, salt & pepper together. Mix until combined.
3) Put the pizza doughs on the oven rack, and spread the tomato sauce on the doughs.
3) Put the shredded cheese on top and any other toppings you prefer.
4) Cook for 8 minutes in the oven.
5) Enjoy the deliciousness of the pizza!
Let us know if you do end up cooking this recipe, and what toppings you chose to add to your pizza in the comments below!